Back to overview
Alliance of Translational Research Centres Established to Accelerate Global Drug Development
Six of the world’s top translational health research centres today announced that they have come together to form a new Global Alliance of Leading Drug Discovery and Development Centres.
The aim of this alliance is to strengthen the international academic and/or not-for-profit drug development and commercialization network to ultimately improve the rate at which academic research is translated into new medicines.
The founding organizations are:
- The Centre for Drug Research and Development (CDRD), Canada
- Lead Discovery Center (LDC), Germany
- The Scripps Research Institute, Scripps Florida, United States
- The Centre for Drug Design and Discovery (CD3), KU Leuven, Belgium
- Medical Research Council Technology, United Kingdom
- Cancer Research Technology, United Kingdom
Do you want to receive our newsletter and press releases?
Phone: (089) 290919-30